We are thankful to thousands of our clients across our GTA wide offices, who have chosen our services from the year 1998 to-date

Frequently Asked Questions

1. This is my first-time filing. What document should I bring?

Please refer to our "Resources" --> "Forms" tab.

2. My sibling/spouse is living outside the country. How can I file their taxes?

Anyone outside Canada can either file once they have returned into the country or have an authorized person file a return on their behalf.

3. I filed with you guys, but I have not received any refund yet.

There can be several reasons for delayed or no response. Please email admin@arrahmantax.com or text us at 647-348-9091 about the query along with a picture of the T183 you received at the time of filing. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible with all the details.

4. I called CRA to ask about my tax. They said I never filed taxes.

In some cases, CRA requires to send the tax return via mail. The processing takes longer in that case and until mail is received and in-process by CRA, it shows not received status.

5. I applied for child tax benefit via you guys. How long will it take?

It may take up-to 16 weeks. Please call CRA at 1-800-387-1193 or 1-800-959-8281 for further info.

6. I filed with you but CRA reassessed me. What should I do?

There are several reasons for re-assessment. You may have missed to report any T-slip(s), or forgot to reply to CRA's review letter, etc. Please email the Notice of Reassessment to admin@arrahmantax.com and a representative will try to get back to you as soon as possible with all the details.

7. I want to file tax, but I lost my slips. Can you help me?

You can call CRA 1800-959-8281 and request them to mail the missing slips to you. We can also retrieve the slips from CRA's website for an additional fee. Please ask an associate for further details.

8. I am an Uber driver. What do I need to bring to file my taxes?

We will require the following:

  • Your Uber Tax summary/statement(s)
  • ART Expense Sheet (filled)
  • ART Profile Page (filled)
  • HST-related Info, such as:
  • - Filing Period(s)
  • - Access Code (4 digits)
  • - Business Number ending with RT0001

9. Do I have to fill out the ART Individual Profile Page? I have filed with your office from the previous years.

Yes, the Individual Profile Page will need to be filled out again for 2 reasons:

1) Ensures your personal information is up to date so there will not be a delay in receiving your refund.

2) Ensures your tax return is filed according to the information presented on the page and should any discrepancies arise, references can be made accordingly.

10. What is the pricing for personal tax filing?

The base price for personal tax preparation fee for each individual person starts at $18+HST per tax year.
Audits are the responsibility of the client or otherwise Audit fee may apply in the future.