Corporate Tax Return

If you possess a corporation, a separate tax return will be required in the form of a T2 for your business income.


  • Incorporation papers copy
  • Invoice and receipts
  • Bank statements
  • Any T-Slips received by the corporation
  • GST/HST return(s) for the respective tax year(s)
  • Payroll

Accounting/Bookkeeping Services

It can be a daunting task to keep track of all transactions that come and go from your business. By keeping track of an accurate record of your books, we can get an idea of how to proceed for current and future years along with required actions.


  • Applicable Receipts and Documentation

Business Registration

If you require assistance in registering a business and its respective accounts, we can help with that. Whether it be an incorporation or a sole proprietorship, we can guide you on the process for either.


  • ART Business Registration Consent Form
  • Valid Driver's License
  • Other applicable Documentation

Business Closure

Do you know? If the business is not operating and you are planning to close it, the account closures has to be done properly ensuring the closure is done with all the departments. Tax filings will still be required, if closure is not done properly.


  • Business Number and Information
  • Applicable Documentation

Business Loan Processing

If you require a loan for your business, there will be information that we will need to inquire in terms of eligibility criteria being met.


  • Applicable Documentation